Community Space at PTHC 2014
Creating community can be a rewarding experience and the Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference gives you the opportunity to do just that. Whether you're reconnecting with old friends or making new ones, the Community Space is just the forum to make that happen. With free wi-fi and all the space you need for conversation, resting and relaxing, and even arts and crafting, this improved space is just the thing you need to complete the Trans-Health Conference experience.
Check out the Community Space for:
- Free wi-fi access for personal computers as well as public computers available for limited use (20-30 minute increments) on Thursday and Friday
- Arts and crafts supplies to make a gift for your new friend
- Board and card games
- Free body works massage therapy and acupuncture (limited hours)
- Peer-to-peer counseling to decompress, share exciting news, or just to talk
- Sanctuary space (non-denominational) for prayer, meditation, thought, and thankfulness
- ...and so much more!
Visit the Lunch Cafe each day during the scheduled lunch breaks (where you can bring outside food and drink and hang out with other attendees), and enjoy other activities! Open throughout the entire conference, the Community Space is all yours to do whatever you'd like!
If you want to schedule an activity, please e-mail email@example.com with questions.