Call for Co-Occurring Events
Last year the Philadelphia Trans-Heath Conference (PTHC) brought over 2500 people to Philadelphia for three days of workshop, speakers, and community building. This year the PTHC Planning Committee is seeking co-occurring events to augment our official schedule and provide conference attendees with a variety of opportunities to interact with local and national organizations, community members, and one another.
We are specifically looking to highlight the following:
- public and community events already planned for June 13-15, 2013 which are trans-inclusive
- ideas for new events to co-sponsor specifically planned to support the PTHC and its attendees
- collaborative events between local/national organizations and the PTHC
- coupons,discounts, or specials for local attractions or events for June 13-15, 2013
Events will be complied into a master list, which will be printed in the conference program and distributed to each of our conference attendees. Additionally, organizations will have the options of being a stop on our conference’s scavenger hunt activity which will further encourage attendees to visit your organization during the conference.
We strongly encourage event submissions that are
- sober spaces
- athletic or heath-related
- networking/community building
- during Thursday & Friday evenings, Saturday & Sunday daytime
This list is not all-inclusive! We encourage submissions for events of all types!
To submit an event please fill out this form: SUBMIT AN EVENT
The deadline for event submission is APRIL 1 2013. However, earlier submission is strongly encouraged!
Questions? Want to plan an event and not sure what to do? Contact us!
- PTHC Community Events Coordinators AJ Young and Stacie Leap can be reached at email@example.com
- Logistical Coordinator Jacsen is also available to answer questions as well as help people submit co-occuring events who do not have regular access to or the ability to use computers. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at 215-563-0652 x264.