Our Sponsors & Partners
2014 Conference Sponsors
Are you interested in becoming a 2014 Conference Sponsor? Check out all the information at our Sponsorship Opportunities page!
Presenting - $20,000
Leader - $10,00
Activist - $2,500
Ally - $ 1000
While the Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference is a program of the Mazzoni Center, the programming is planned by volunteers and made possible through collaborations with a variety of community partners.
Community Partners support the conference in a variety of ways. Some participate in the planning process or provide leadership for workshops. Others provide funding or in-kind support. Some of our partners even develop special events before, during, or after the conference. To inquire about supporting the Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference, please contact email@example.com.
We would specifically like to celebrate our ongoing partnerships with:
- The Attic Youth Center which will be helping to host this year's Teen Space
- Congregation Beit Simchat Torah which will be helping with the Trans Jews meet and greet lunch and the Shabbat dinner and service
- GALAEI which will be hosting "Cafecito"
- GenderReel which will be showing 4 films
- Giovanni's Room which will be selling books at the conference and donating part of their proceeds to help fund the conference.
- Leeway Foundation which will be hosting a writers event
- The Lena'pe Nation which will be helping to open the conference and provide spiritual opportunities
- Natalie Bliss-stress management consultant- who will be providing Reiki in the Healing Corner of the Community space
- NTDS Global Dissemination Project- which will be offering a project launch brown bag lunch
- Original Plumbing Magazine which will be hosting a dance party
- Parish Community of St. Mychal which will be helping with Catholic Mass
- PFLAG Philadelphia which will be helping with the Family Meet and Greet and Kids Pool Party
- Philadelphia Community Acupuncture which will be providing acupuncture in the Healing Corner of the Community Space
- Red Umbrella Project which will be helping to host an authors event
- Rhino Chiropractic which will be providing chiropractice care in the Healing Corner of the Community Space
- St. Mary of Grace Parish which will be helping with Catholic Mass
- Trans Masculine Advocacy Network (TMAN) which continues to provide leadership towards making PTHC better able to serve communities of color.
- TransFaith Online which continues to provide leadership around spirituality and development of trans-inclusive religious leadership.
- TransKids Family of Cleveland which will be helping with the Family Meet and Greet and Kids Pool Party
- Transkids Purple Rainbow Foundation which will be helping with the Family Meet and Greet and Kids Pool Party
- The William Way Community Center which provides on going support for the conference and conference planning
- Wooden Shoe Books which will be hosting an authors event
- The World Professional Association for Transgender Health Student Initiative which will be hosting a student research seminar
- YES! Coalition which will assist in coordinating spiritual opportunities again in 2011.
¿Está interesado en patrocinar la conferencia en 2014? Puede encontrar más información en la pagina Oportunidades de Patrocinamiento
Asociados en la Comunidad
Aunque PTHC es un programa de Mazzoni Center, los programas son planeados por voluntarios y es posible gracias a la colaboración de varios miembros de la comunidad.
Asociados en la Comunidad apoyan la conferencia en varias maneras. Algunos participan en la planificación o ofrecen liderazgo para los talleres. Otros ofrecen financiamiento o donaciones. Varios asociados inclusive desarrollan eventos especiales antes, durante y después de la conferencia. Dirigir preguntas sobre como apoyar PTHC á firstname.lastname@example.org